Monday 28 June 2010

Affidavit filed, awaiting judgement...

Sayantani and me have long mulled over the idea of changing the url (for non-geeky people: that means the 'address') of this blog. As our oldest readers will know, it started with me writing alone on my passions of those days - which was Gandhi, hatred of chatspeak, and sundry other "serious issues" (my stances on which have softened and changed with time). Sometimes I feel embarrassed to even look at those old posts! Still, a lenient case must be made for a boy who was quite excited at the beginning of his 'intellectual' pursuits.

Anyway, once I admitted Sayantani to the blog and gave her co-owner status, I made the necessary amend of adding her name to the title. Which has since changed to exclude both of our names. What I didn't do was change the url, which remains the agonisingly bad "sudiptopondering" to this day! Why? Because I feared most of our readers, however modest the number, might not switch over to the new one.

Thankfully now we have a solution. The new url will be thoughtlessminds.blogspot.com (it's less agonisingly bad, after all!), and it will be the acting address from 18th July, 2010. So please remember to use it 18th onwards, if you still wish to read us. I'm not sure about this, but maybe followers have to implement that change too! In any case, if you still type sudiptopondering in the address bar of your browser, we'll make sure that you redirect to the real thing.

Fine and all, everyone?

Post-script: Since changing the url deletes all previous comments, we have decided to stick with the previous one - sudiptopondering.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right ho! Yes, sir!

T. Mukherjee said...

Yes, I like it. :)
Being a follower, I don't mind if I have to make a change.

Santanu Sinha Chaudhuri said...

Yes, Sudipto and Sayantani, I'll certainly find you out. You can't hide from me!